Medical Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Bradfield Consulting is seeking to fill hospital vacancies for the positions of Nurses.
- Observing and reporting on patient’s condition
- Providing nursing care, e.g. preparing for operation
- Recording pulse and temperature
- Administering drugs and other medicines.
- Assisting with tests and evaluations
- Providing support to patients and relatives
- Liaising with Hospitals on Healthcare related matters
go to method of application »
Bradfield Consulting is seeking to fill hospital vacancies for the positions of Medical Doctors.
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment; promoting health education
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels
- Teaching junior doctors and medical students, as well as auditing and research
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency
- Registered Nurses at Bellforte Consulting
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
- Medical Jobs at a Reputable Healthcare Company - Workforce Group