Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
• Technical support operations and projects for the deployment and delivery of VAS products and services
• Responsible for the provision of reliable IT infrastructure to guarantee high output levels.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
• Deploy new products and services on the VAS platform based on the service description, flow and business rules.
• Integrate VAS platforms with MNOs including SMS Gateway, USSDC, SDP, OTA, Billing etc.
• Ensure 99.999% availability of VAS and IT services and platforms.
• Carry out acceptance tests for newly deployed Vas platforms and solutions.
• Have a full understanding of VAS protocols including SMPP, USSDI&II, SIP, HTTP(S), SS7, SIGTRAN, Web services, IP and others (SNMP, ICMP, etc).
• Integrate the Company’s products/services in the client’s environment.
• Develop technical specifications for applications that meet business requirements,.
• Perform readiness tests on newly implemented VAS systems and products to validate features, capacity and functions.
• Manage the company’s IT infrastructure: email services, internet access, Antivirus etc.
• Generate periodic reports including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reports, activity reports, etc.
• Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
• Preparation/Analysis of Logs (Shortcodes, content downloads etc.)
• Setup, Maintain and Monitor Network and Third Party VPN & SMPP Connections
• Maintain Web and Mobile Applications
• Develop and maintain code for process automation, monitoring of all business service provisions and internal applications.
• Administration and Management of all internal and external servers and systems, network devices and connections.
• Planning/Implementation of systems/network checklists.
• Administer company’s wired and wireless local area networks.
• Plan and Implement backup strategy for internal and remote systems
• Identify and implement any necessary changes or upgrades.
• Monitor server/network performance and availability to meet Service Level Agreement commitments.
• Keep abreast of new developments and technology trends in VAS, telecommunication and networking
• Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in technical within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
• Completed NYSC
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
• Operating system environments: RedHat Linux/UNIX and Windows Operating systems administration and management.
• Servers and Data Backup
• Databases: Database Administration (Oracle/MySQL)
• Networking(CCNA level)
• Programming(PHP, PL/SQL Shell Scripting and Java)
• Business Intelligence (optional)
• Research and Writing
• Use of CRM
• Use of Microsoft Office suite
• Interpersonal skills
• Resource Management
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Communication skills
• A self-starter with high attention to detail
• Great team work and collaborative spirit
• Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
• Analytical minded
• Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
• Exhibit high energy levels and drive
• Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.