If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
This role is responsible for implementing the enterprise technology solutions at large organisations within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, and implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Solution Implementation - Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development - May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management - Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training - Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support - Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years IT development experience
- Proficient is object-oriented programme (Java and .NET)
- Must have worked in Banking/Insurance Organization or IT Company that developed solutions for banking/insurance sector
- Must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years experience in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Global Profiler's Page.