Credit Controller at Seven-UP Bottling Company PLC (7UP)
Posted on: 19 April, 2012
Deadline: 3 May, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at 7UP
As a leader in the beverage industry, we are acknowledged for our responsiveness to the needs and challenges of our consumers and in the process, provide challenging opportunities for hardworking and experienced individuals who can deliver. Opportunities have opened up for such individuals to join our organizations as Credit Controller
• Implement Credit Policy.
• Generate list of approved credit customers
• Implement approved credit limits (value/days outstanding).
• Authorize credit customers daily load sheet.
• Withhold authorization of loud sheets for customer with outstanding balances beyond approved credit Iimits.
• Collect cheques and drafts.
• Obtain evidence of direct remittance into company's account by credit customers.
• Ensure immediate customers account update.
• Generate daily report or credit customers account analysis for review and correction.
• Confirm acknowledgment of receipt of good by customer's authorized personnel with authorized signatures in customer's file once customer load sheet/invoice is received.
• Reconcile each credit outlet accounts with the customers on periodic basis and request for authorized personnel to sign confirmation of balance accordingly.
• Generate periodic receivables aging analysis.
• Highlight unreconciled and unconfirmed accounts of credit outlet from aged analysis outstanding balances.
• Generate periodic management exception reports of overdue accounts.
This is a management position and the successful candidate will be expected to possess the following minimum quantification:
• A good university degree or Higher National Diploma in Account or Banking and Finance or any o f the social science .
• 3 Years working experience in a similar responsibility.
• Membership of ICAN or other related bodies.
• MBA Finance/Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Must be between the ages of 35 and 40 years.
• Must be highly computer literate.
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting within 2 weeks of this advert with relevant CV/credentials to:
The Executive Director
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
247, Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora
P. O. Box 134, Apapa, Lagos
or through our website: www.sevenup.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 7UPSimilar Jobs
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller