Recent Job Position at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 28 August, 2015
Deadline: 10 September, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- Maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximize sales opportunities within them.
- Plan an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
- Write business plan for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Develop timely and accurate forecast (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and revise throughout the year to analyze facts and figure
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Communicate approved retail activities, promotional plans, merchandising and new item authorizations with the retail team to ensure flawless executionSupervise competitor’s performance and activities and implement strategies
- Participate in national and regional sales meetings as required.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Maintain and update customer contact records.
- Coordinate and develop product presentations.
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid driver’s license (Extensive local travel)
Experience & Training
- Four (4) years marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
- Account Management experience and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of evolution in the digital space, smartphone trends etc.
- Previous experience in account management or territory sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales Training/ Personal Selling skills
- Key Account Management Training
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Project Officers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Career Opportunities at Swift Networks Limited
- Customer Care Executives at Cheth Limited
- Company Drivers at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Receptionists at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)