Emerging Platforms Group - We are an innovation focused technology firm working across vacancies sectors within the government, security agencies and several corporate organizations across Africa. We build and deliver turnkey, customized, complex and performance enhancing enterprise technology solutions cutting across software, hardware, networks and infrastructure. In order to ensure we continuously deliver against our set targets and goals,
- The Manager of the business unit is responsible for owning, directing and managing the strategy and operations of the assigned business unit, providing leadership to various operational units and ensuring that the assigned performance and business objectives are met.
The qualifications for this role are as follows:
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in business operations, three (3) years of which must have been in a supervisory
- Excellent understanding of ICT Product and Service delivery.
- Strong People and Team Management Skills
- Excellent entrepreneurial flair, analytical skills, commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with interview details (qualifying candidates only)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.