Business Operations Manager at Emerging Platforms
Posted on: 18 August, 2015
Deadline: 21 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emerging Platforms
Emerging Platforms Group - We are an innovation focused technology firm working across vacancies sectors within the government, security agencies and several corporate organizations across Africa. We build and deliver turnkey, customized, complex and performance enhancing enterprise technology solutions cutting across software, hardware, networks and infrastructure. In order to ensure we continuously deliver against our set targets and goals,
- The Manager of the business unit is responsible for owning, directing and managing the strategy and operations of the assigned business unit, providing leadership to various operational units and ensuring that the assigned performance and business objectives are met.
The qualifications for this role are as follows:
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in business operations, three (3) years of which must have been in a supervisory
- Excellent understanding of ICT Product and Service delivery.
- Strong People and Team Management Skills
- Excellent entrepreneurial flair, analytical skills, commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com and we will get back to you with interview details (qualifying candidates only)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emerging PlatformsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)