FINCA is recruiting for highly-motivated and customer-service oriented Tellers to be part of the pioneer team for FINCA’s regulated microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria. Tellers report to the Head Teller of the branch and are responsible for assisting clients with transactions (including cash), ensuring accuracy and compliance with procedures for cash management, cross-selling products and services and providing an excellent customer experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HND or BSC level of education
- Preferred 1 to 2 years work experience
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Computer literate with data entry experience
- Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Ability to effectively handle customers’ complaints and meet their needs
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria
- Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular, must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity
Kindly Note: For consideration of your application, CVs must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages. The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews. Any relocation cost will be borne by the new hire.
To apply for this position, click here