Wherever people come together to imagine something, create something, build something, we're there to help make it real. For over 200 years. Around the world.
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
To provide high-level support to the office of the Managing Director/CCO to including managing all liaison, logistics and administrative activities to ensure the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the office.
- Provide key support on special projects including research and analysis.
- Act as direct liaison between the CCO and all the business heads and manage communications between the CCO’s office and regional and division offices
- Attend weekly management meetings with the CCO and country Management Committee and ensure all minutes are circulated and filed in the appropriate systems.
- Organize and coordinate all meetings and events directly related to the CCO’s office including Board Meetings, Credit Committee Meetings, Staff Town hall Meetings and other related meetings.
- To assist the Public Affairs team in the planning and execution of all company events and act as back-up to the Public Affairs Officer
- Manage all internal and external visitors to the CCO’s office
- Coordinate and manage all administrative staff assigned to the CCO’s office
- Manage all logistics related to the CCO’s travel schedule including tickets and transportation
- Interact and associate seamlessly with senior executives and other high profile associates of the CCO
- Major contacts with all Group Heads, Citi Nigeria staff and Division/Regional office on a regular basis.
- Customers: Daily (Mostly by telephone and emails)
- Directors: Monthly and as often as the need arises
- Regulators: Frequently (correspondences, telephone calls etc)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management and/or administration management experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound communication and conflict management skills
- Ability to work independently and take on ad hoc projects.
- Ability to exercise discretion, multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Confident and ability to deal persuasively with diverse personalities
Citigroup is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Primary Location: Nigeria
- Other Location: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America; Canada
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Administration
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 15076871
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.