Career at Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd
Posted on: 12 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd
Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here. With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Coordinate with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Gather market information including competitor activities.
- Communicate externally up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years related experience; multinational company experience will be preferred.
- Good communication and teamwork spirit, can work under pressures.
- English can be as work language.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gionee Communication Equipment Co. LtdSimilar Jobs
- General Manager - West Africa at Uber Technology
- Regional Centre Manager at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Direct Pay Online
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Product Development Managers at A Leading ICT Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited