Fresh Job Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: 29 July, 2015
Deadline: 11 August, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coca-Cola
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Working closely with the Global network of Technical Consumer Researcher to evaluate the consumer desires and preferences in the region
- Collaborating with internal beverage development and external suppliers to develop consumer preferred beverage options.
- Record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook, write detailed & accurate reports for analyses, experiments or projects (e.g., equipment validation, evaluation of new processes). Communicate clearly in email and verbally with technical, non-technical, domestic, and international audiences.
- Prepare samples and sampling plan for ingredients, intermediate or finished products, or other materials in order to perform analyses (e.g., chemical, physical, sensory, microbiological)
- Understanding of sensory and consumer insights
- Product Development: Good knowledge and practical application of the product development process. Has a strong attention to detail.
- Good mastery of food / beverage ingredients application development. Knowledge of and experience with key ingredients used in production of concentrates and beverage bases
- Effective communication of technical opportunities, Effective technical communication to non-technical stake holders.
- Good analytical skills able to conduct trouble shooting for issues related to ingredients application in beverage product.
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion
- Laboratory Practices: Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g., handling of chemicals and glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coca-ColaSimilar Jobs
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Material Sources International Limited
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc