Fresh Job Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: 29 July, 2015
Deadline: 11 August, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coca-Cola
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Working closely with the Global network of Technical Consumer Researcher to evaluate the consumer desires and preferences in the region
- Collaborating with internal beverage development and external suppliers to develop consumer preferred beverage options.
- Record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook, write detailed & accurate reports for analyses, experiments or projects (e.g., equipment validation, evaluation of new processes). Communicate clearly in email and verbally with technical, non-technical, domestic, and international audiences.
- Prepare samples and sampling plan for ingredients, intermediate or finished products, or other materials in order to perform analyses (e.g., chemical, physical, sensory, microbiological)
- Understanding of sensory and consumer insights
- Product Development: Good knowledge and practical application of the product development process. Has a strong attention to detail.
- Good mastery of food / beverage ingredients application development. Knowledge of and experience with key ingredients used in production of concentrates and beverage bases
- Effective communication of technical opportunities, Effective technical communication to non-technical stake holders.
- Good analytical skills able to conduct trouble shooting for issues related to ingredients application in beverage product.
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion
- Laboratory Practices: Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g., handling of chemicals and glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coca-ColaSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineers (FMCG/Manufacturing) at Workforce Group
- Graduate Trade Marketing Representatives at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Career Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)