Overall responsibility covering all relevant areas.
- Overall responsibility for the Nigeria business covering all relevant areas (e.g. operations, finance, certain marketing aspects, reporting, supply, website).
- Overall supervision, provision of guidance and leadership to existing and future team members in order to timeously meet and report back on the overall Company objectives in terms of the annual Company plan; mentoring, coaching and training the team.
- Business development: identifying business opportunities within the local markets whilst mitigating risks; forming relationships with the top selling airlines (as identified by head office) and entering into deals/incentives.
- A solid understanding of the Nigeria business and travel environment and accompanying regulations.
- Understanding the competition and constantly staying abreast of their local movements with regular report back to head office.
- Providing proactive input on improving website content, SEO, blog content etc, coupled with a keen understanding of social media and how to leverage this in the market.
Listed below are the minimum requirements with regards to skills, competencies and abilities needed for this role:
- Travel industry experience – effective team management skills.
- Customer and Sales focused – experience in driving sales figures and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal.
- 4 years.
- Preferably a MBA / relevant business degree.