The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics. In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
1. Cooperate with federal (central)/regional legislative and executive bodies (governmental authorities), industry associations, NGOs, professional societies, expert groups and organizations, communication agencies.
2. Establish and maintain membership of the Company in relevant industry/business associations and professional societies.
3. Monitor and lobby the acting and developing legislation, affecting the business of the Company in Nigeria. Define the possibilities on legal optimization of Hayat business in Iran based on the acting as well as developing regulations.
4. Establish and maintain the connections with experts, government officials and opinion leaders.
5. Take part in work on prevention and resolving of crises, related to the regulations, applicable to the circulation of Hayat products in Nigeria, consumer complaints, complaints of business partners and investigations of regulatory bodies.
6. Form the positive image of the Company in work with external contacts. Lead corporate communications and reputation management activities
7. Provide information and practical support to Hayat functions when they execute the projects, that require cooperation with federal/regional legislative and executive bodies, industry associations, NGOs, professional societies, expert groups and organizations, communication agencies.
8. CA&C Manager(Chief)/Director serves as the single point contact for any government, media, regulatory requests, requests for corporate sponsorships, charities, donations, community relations and CSR matters. The persons, who have the right to speak on behalf of the Company in Nigeria, are the General Manager, the Plant Manager (on the plant-related matters) and the CA&C Manager(Chief)/Director.
9. Bear the overall responsibility for regulatory compliance of Hayat products, marketed in Nigeria. This includes the regulatory compliance of all the products, imported by Hayat from abroad, and all the products, manufactured at Agbara production plant. The responsibility for the regulatory compliance of the work of Agbara production plant lies with the plant manager. The responsibility for the regulatory compliance of the finished products, made on the Agbara production plant, lies with the CA&C Manager Nigeria. Manage recruitment of direct reports, when necessary with support of HR.
10. Participate in ATL/BTL product communication led by brands – key objectives, target audiences, execution elements. Provide input on draft creative briefs, lead selection of PR/Digital/Research agencies, evaluation of effectiveness of brand communication projects. Provide the claims/claim support data, protocols of product demos and other scientific/technical/regulatory data related to products and their circulation on the Nigerian market. Provide media, professional, KOL, regulatory, industry, GR and other external contacts, used in corporate communication, to brand communication projects. In necessary cases generate the local proof of support data. Provide external contacts, used in corporate projects, for product endorsements and support by the local professional/regulatory community and opinion leaders. Participate in development/execution of product endorsement projects, led by brands. Provide clearance to product communication together with Legal. Manage recruitment for Brand communications in digital and PR areas with HR support.
11. Provide regulatory, technical, scientific data to communication, placed on the local company internet site. Provide clearance to the information, placed on the internet site, together with Legal.
12. Lead the corporate communication to the external stakeholders – government officials, regulatory bodies, product registration authorities and bodies, legislators, professional communities, industry associations, NGOs, opinion leaders, media, communities, competitors, consumers, business partners.
13. Participate in design of the professional relations projects, led by brands. Establish for these goals contacts with key scientific/professional experts, regulatory authorities and opinion leaders. Link the Hayat marketing folks with scientific experts, regulatory authorities and opinion leaders for their participation in Hayat professional programs. Align the professional programs with the external stakeholders and participate in main executional elements.
14. Establishes necessary local standard operating procedures in liaison with CA&C HQ
15. Within the scope of this work, connects with HQ CA&C discipline leaders to obtain necessary documentation and expertise, reports to CA&C Director functionally and to local GM businesswise and administratively. Manages the local CA&C function.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV along with a cover letter note to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st of August, 2015