Product Manager - Lending Products at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 26 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- Responsible for executing the country agenda on P Loans, Mortgage, Building Under Construction and Credit Cards to deliver sustainable growth across Retail LendingProducts (excluding Buss Clients).
- Responsible for growing market share and increasing client level profitability by supporting new acquisition and relationship teams and portfolio management of all Retail Lending Products based on client needs.
- Achieve the Revenue, Balance Sheet, Product Margins and Loss adjusted Returns as per budget
- Ensure consistent Service and Product delivery on client propositions as per budgeted benchmarks by indentifying challenges related to (a) products and processes design, for resolution by Retail Product team in the centre and (b) process execution within Sales, Operations and Service teams, for resolution in country with the relevant stakeholders.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc