Graduate Job Opportunity at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 24 July, 2015
Deadline: 15 August, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Arrange meetings with potential clients
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate product delivery
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
Candidates with a minimum of 1 year working experience in sales marketing are advised to apply.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree in Science and HND candidates should also apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the subject as "Sales Executive" to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at TOC Guest House (Texas Overseas)
- Front Desk Officer at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Seismic Engineer at Western Development Company Limited
- Brand Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Drivers at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Coda Echoscope Surveyor at Atlas Professionals
- Front End Developer at a Leading Frm
- Back End Developer at a Leading Firm