Public Relations Officer at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 16 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our Client, a luxury goods retailer is looking for a public relations officer that will implement the company’s social media marketing and handle all aspects of planned events / communication campaigns. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales, designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- 3 years work experience in the relevant field
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Openings at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Deola Sagoe
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Human Resource Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Latest Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Accounting Clerk at School Kits Limited
- Sales Roles at DKT International
- Production Manager at School Kits Limited