Sales Jobs at Business Connexion International
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Business Connexion International
Business Connexion, Africa's Leading ICT Service provider seeks the expertise of a seasoned Sales Executive to join their mission critical Nigeria sales team.
The successful Incumbent would be responsible for the presenting and selling of Business Connexion's products and services.
This role will require necessary supervision in an assigned territory in order to implement sales strategy and ensure client satisfaction.
A Hunter profile is what we seek.
- The increased need be customer focused in order to ensure that BCX is viewed as a strategic business partner
- The ability to identify cultural, organisational and business constraints affecting solution offerings
- The need to be aware of new developments in respect of information technology in order to remain competitive in a highly paced and complex environment
- The need to have an all encompassing skills portfolio in order to deliver effective BCX solutions and services
- The need to keep up-to-date with changes in relevant legislation and to understand the impact thereof on the business and the client environment CUSTOMERS:
- Clients Vendors and/or Business Partners Account Manager
- Regional Chief Executives
- Group Executives
- Other IT Companies (Joint Ventures) And/Or Subcontractors ROLE:
- Manage The Account In Terms Of Specific Technical And Service Offerings within A Specific Competency
- Manage Business Analysis And Business Architecture For The Purpose Of Creating A Better Understanding Of Business Strategy And Constraints
- Provide World-Class Technology Offerings In Order To Fulfil Business Requirements
- Manage The Consulting Function, As Well As Costing And Tendering Processes Assist In The Forecasting Of Business And Market Needs
- Grade 12 plus relevant Diploma/Degree,
- NQF Level 5/6
- 3 years experience in IT and/or sales environment
- Cellular phone
- Driver's license
- Motor vehicle
- Ensuring that a professional, personalised message is recorded on their cell phone and landline
- Ensuring that the message facility is activated when you are unavailable to take calls
- Regularly checking for new messages
- Timeously responding to all messages in order to ensure excellent customer service
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Business Connexion InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Sales Operations Manager, SSA at GE Nigeria
- Web Developer (Wordpress) at Pragmatic Technologies
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Graduate Accountant at OneCard Topup Services
- Customer Support Specialist at Taxify
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.