New Job at CWAY Group
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 28 July, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
Cway Group a leading FMCG in Nigeria is in need of a
- Drive and deploy training and development programs including training need analysis, training plan, organizing and evaluation to reduce capabilities gaps;
- Develop training courses and acting as a trainer to deliver the courses when necessary;
- Identify, assess and select appropriate resources to support the implementation oftraining;
- Facilitate talent management process to expand the company's talent pools;
- Training record,ana relevant documents fitting and reports:
- Manage and coach the Internal training team,
- Bachelor's degree above with human resources or business administration major preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant professlonalexperience;
- Excellent command of English communication and training skills;
- Skilled in MS-Office especially in Powerpoint, Word;
- Be passionate, proactive and self-motivated.
Method of Application
Interested suitably qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication. Only qualified candidates wil be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Breweries Plc and ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development Programme 2017
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting
- Junior Brand Managers at Kraft Heinz Company
- Poultry Feed Specialists at Aquada Development Corporation
- Graduate Accounting/Finance Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Planning Officers
- Lean Managers at SC Johnson (SCJ)