CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Are you creative and passionate about connecting people? Do you want to support the application of technology for social good in Nigeria?
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria – the premiere Social Innovation Centre in Nigeria seeks a friendly and dynamic Community Manager to engage and grow our community of progressives (technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, tech companies, academics and hackers) interested in collaborating and innovating for a better society.
The Community Manager will have the responsibility of curating, growing and energising CcHub’s community of individuals and organizations (4000+) interested in technology innovation for a better Nigeria.
- Implement strategy to attract new stakeholders into the CcHub community
- Generate up-to-date intelligence on the make-up and structure of the community
- Conceptualise and implement activities (from fun to serious) that will engage the CcHub community and facilitate more collaboration
- Gather up to date information on the activities and projects of the members of the community
- Proactively connect members of the community to drive increased synergy and collaboration
- Support and represent the community at board meetings and other relevant gatherings
- Liaise with stakeholders on new initiatives to enhance the growth of the social innovation and technology ecosystem in Nigeria
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Previous experience in a relationship management or community/membership management role
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps
- Ability to build and management relationships
- Love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems
- Be connected and stay up-to-date on current trends especially in the relevant sectors
Method of Application
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience. To apply send your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org (use CcHub Community Manager in subject of emails)