Genesis Group Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Property Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering/Camp Management and Food Production.
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package; it involves connecting to the hearts of our employees as we affect our world. We search for and employ innovative individuals whose qualities align with our mission statement, which is to deliver the best quality services, through the continuous provision of innovative and exceptional customer experiences, while fulfilling our responsibilities to all stakeholders based on respect and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The person must be strong in inventory planning and management, logistics and procurement.
- He must be able to provide effective leadership in the space and ensure smooth operation with no hiccups.
- He / she must have wonderful people skills and great customer management skills to deepen customer loyalty for the business.
- 6-9 Years experience will suffice, while experience in a manufacturing outfit will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- The person must have the full grasp of digital marketing especially in digital media.
- He / She must understand how to measure and show ROI in digital media investments.
- The preferred candidate must understand consumer behaviour in the space and must be able to apply segmentation tools to ensure targeted deployment of our messages.
- He / she should understand the science of data generation and mining to drive our messages.
- He should be the totality of Website design and optimisation for online sales.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a dynamic consumer oriented organisation will suffice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: Chima.email@example.com or Collins.Onukagha@Genesisgroupng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale