LAGBUS Asset Management Limited hereby request for applications for the following vacancy:
(Ref: LBHR-FCM001) - a service-oriented Manager with proactive approach to achieve results.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering Sciences or related Management Courses.
* 8 (Eight) years’ previous experience in relevant field, inclusive of 3 (Three) years experience in supervisory role, within a structured organisation
* Understanding of Project Management
* Adept use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* A relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Proven Interpersonal and Customer Service-Oriented skills
* Well developed Reporting and Administrative Writing skills
* Strong information gathering, information monitoring and problem solving skills.
* Proven Time Management and Negotiation skills.
* Experience in a complex environment for monitoring service performance levels.
* Diplomatic, discreet, flexible and dependable
* Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with keen attention to detail
* Ability to multitask on competing priorities, and meet deadlines and targets.
* Proven personal integrity
* Proactive approach to achieve results
* Exhibits a helpful behaviour beyond job requirements
The CVs of interested candidates should be sent to LBHR-FCM001@lagbus.com
Closing date: July 22, 2015. Please indicate the reference number of this advertisement on your application CV. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.