Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron's 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process and measure pressures and flows.
The company generates annual bookings in excess of $8 billion with more than 24,000 employees at more than 250 locations around the world. Cameron is headquartered in Houston, Texas and derives approximately 2/3 of its business from outside the United States.
Job is located in Warri, Nigeria. Testing, supervising installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning of measurement equipment and systems onshore and offshore worldwide.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carries out visits to internal and external client sites worldwide, onshore and offshore for the purposes of testing, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of Jiskoot Sampling and Blending Systems.
- Conducts all work activities in accordance with legal legislation and working conditions applicable to the site where the work is conducted ensuring that all work conducted does not compromise personnel or equipment safety.
- Prepares and issues a detailed report identifying all work conducted and recording all hours worked for all site work undertaken.
- Prepares internal reports from any site observations to allow continual improvement of the Company’s documented quality system and standard design procedures.
- Conducts specific visits to client sites for the purposes of providing technical support and recommendations with respect to the supply of performance and maintenance enhancing modifications and / or necessary spare parts inventories as requested.
- Actively reports to the necessary internal responsible person, any information which may be received at any time which may be utilized to promote the Company and its products and services.
- Ensures all documentation related to the work performed is filed for future access in accordance with standard procedures.
- Prepares any necessary documentation and information for the submission of invoicing, ensuring that this is conducted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the Company’s Test and Maintenance equipment.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Minimum Job QualificationsJob Requirements
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree or 4 years equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years work experience in "Oil and Gas production"
- 4 years of related metering systems work experience, 1+ year with Cameron preferred.
- Positive customer service attitude; Pro-active and self-motivated; Confident communicator
- Process orientated
- Ability to travel in the US and International to remote locations
- Ability to work long hours
- Problem solving
- Proficient communication skills to effectively exchange information with Cameron Management and Customers
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here