Fresh Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 26 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- Assist in developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organizational strategic thinking and direction, and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Provide direction and guidance during changes in organizational processes, operations, and culture that balances the expectations and needs of the organization, its employees, and other stakeholders.
- In consultation with other managers, anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans.
- Handle all basic HR matters such as leave approvals, filing of personnel documents, etc.
- Manage the implementation of the organization’s recruitment policy and ensure that recruitment practices are fair and consistent and comply with regulations and organisational good practice.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- First degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science discipline.
- Masters degree in related discipline is an added advantage.
- Relevant Certification in HR e.g. CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Management) or CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) or SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a HR generalist role.
- Ability to apply innovative approaches and work in teams.
- Possess a good understanding of business processes.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills including attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to be innovative.
- Must have core office administration experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested persons should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management