New Job Opportunity at Jagal Pharma
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources required for production daily/weekly
- Drafting a timescale for production of all AKUs as per set target
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards for all products
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment with the Maintenance Department
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. Finance, IT, HR etc
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Identifying training needs for production staff
- Daily/weekly/monthly production report
- End of the month ORION reconciliation against physical stock
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate in science related field (engineering – added advantage).
- At least 6/7 years experience in production in FMCG.
- Strong production planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in soap and liquid manufacturing preferred
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Vacancies at Mopheth Group
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Product Manager, Respiratory at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- HR/Admin Administrator at a Top-Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Graduate Medical Governance Executive
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria