New Job Opportunity at Jagal Pharma
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources required for production daily/weekly
- Drafting a timescale for production of all AKUs as per set target
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards for all products
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment with the Maintenance Department
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. Finance, IT, HR etc
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Identifying training needs for production staff
- Daily/weekly/monthly production report
- End of the month ORION reconciliation against physical stock
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate in science related field (engineering – added advantage).
- At least 6/7 years experience in production in FMCG.
- Strong production planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in soap and liquid manufacturing preferred
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer