Job Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 7 August, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Greeting customers who enter the pharmacy
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with products.
- Answering queries from customers
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Balancing cash registers with receipts
- Dealing with customer refunds
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
- Receiving and storing the delivery of stocks
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Having a friendly, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Customer service oriented
- Must be committed, positive and hardworking
- Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel), emailing and the Internet
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
go to method of application »
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management and Supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited