Accountant at Rainoil
Posted on: 22 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Job Summary: Ensure accurate reporting of the unit’s financial transactions/position and effective management of the company’s financial resources.
- Handle all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Document and update records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Monitor budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Prepare year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Prepare periodic accounts as well as the statement of financial position at the end of the financial year
- Supervises other accounting functions in the company.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance/ Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organization
- Financial management, accounting and analysis
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting application i.e. Microsoft Dynamics (NAV)
- Financial audit, risk management control
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainoil Oil and Gas CompanySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Nurses (Offshore) at Aldelia Group Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Oil and Gas Company - Alvy Consulting
- Account Leader at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Financial Controller at Weatherford Nigeria
- Senior Production Technologist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas