Accountant at Rainoil
Posted on: 22 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Job Summary: Ensure accurate reporting of the unit’s financial transactions/position and effective management of the company’s financial resources.
- Handle all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Document and update records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Monitor budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Prepare year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Prepare periodic accounts as well as the statement of financial position at the end of the financial year
- Supervises other accounting functions in the company.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Finance/ Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organization
- Financial management, accounting and analysis
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting application i.e. Microsoft Dynamics (NAV)
- Financial audit, risk management control
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainoil Oil and Gas CompanySimilar Jobs
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited