Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the program Manager in implementation of the Foundation’s strategies
• Development and management of benefactors, beneficiaries, and other partnership relationships
• Actively involved in fund raising to support the Foundation’s programs.
• Preparation of periodic /adhoc reports on programmatic activities
• Scaling up the Foundation’s management capacity to improve on Education and Healthcare programs
• Development of partnership with other NGOs/CBOs for building community driven strategies for enhancement of the livelihood of the less privileged
• Support grantees in the evaluation of funded projects
• Monitor funded projects/ activities and sponsorships
• Other duties as may be assigned by the program manager
Work experience: 3-4 years
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.