If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
The Project Manager (PM) Small-Projects manages - with responsibility for results - Siemens cross-organizational projects of category D/E and/or simultaneously multiple cross-organizational small projects of comparable total complexity in the context of organizational units.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- 1-3 years of core project team experience, such as scheduler, contract & claim management, risk management, Document control, etc.
- Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors, etc.)
- Project Management Planning Learning & Simulation (PMPLS) training will be advantageous.
- Must have team leadership skills and ability to navigate through a matrix organization leveraging support from various departments.
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.