Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
The Project Manager (PM) Small-Projects manages - with responsibility for results - Siemens cross-organizational projects of category D/E and/or simultaneously multiple cross-organizational small projects of comparable total complexity in the context of organizational units.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- 1-3 years of core project team experience, such as scheduler, contract & claim management, risk management, Document control, etc.
- Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors, etc.)
- Project Management Planning Learning & Simulation (PMPLS) training will be advantageous.
- Must have team leadership skills and ability to navigate through a matrix organization leveraging support from various departments.
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.