Regulatory Officer at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 15 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
To ensure all registration and documentation are up to date.
Our client is an indigenous pharmaceutical company.
- Planning and coordination of submission of product registration applications and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations.
- To ensure that documents for new registration and re-registration are obtained to ensure submission is achieved by due dates.
- To ensure that submissions for license renewal are done JIT before license expiry so as to achieve approvals and to avoid top line impact due to license expiry.
- To enhance and facilitate approval of new products and re-registration of already approved products as at when due
- First degree in pharmaceutical.
- As the ideal candidate you will have at least 3 years minimum of experience of working in a Regulatory Affairs role within an EU Medical Devices company.
- Technical competence and good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketers, E-commerce at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Project Executives at Petros Management Consulting Limited
- Jobs at AA Racma & Partners Group Limited
- Female Marketer and Communication Executives at Leadhire limited
- Female Sales Executives at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Opening at Lorache Limited
- Latest Jobs at Arcadia Media