Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
A manufacturing company is looking for a target driven Sales Representative to introduce clients to new products and services wherever applicable
- Follow up on outstanding business in a timely manner
- Introduce clients to new products and services wherever applicable
- Maintain showrooms’ supply of sales
- Coordinate display changes with warehouse staff
- Assist clients with Customer Service needs maintaining the brand’s high standards.
- Cultivate strong client relationships.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 1-3 years of selling electrical products and generators
- Excellent selling and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Result oriented
- Strong customer service and supervisory skills
go to method of application »
Contribute to objectives attainment within the framework of the global strategy by elaborating and implementing marketing plans for the products in portfolio to achieve the sales profit and growth performance objectives in the annual budget.
- Contributes to the development and the validation of long range planning and forecasting models.
- Contributes to the development of positioning and key strategies for the brand.
- Implements the marketing plans and key strategies.
- Integral part of cross-functional brand team - fosters working relationships across Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Develops relations with Sales Managers and Representatives where appropriate to drive business growth.
- Manages all business and promotional activities in accordance with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards, including internal procedures.
- Maintains and updates the market intelligence databases.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programmes, using set guidelines, and makes recommendations for improvements within internal guidelines.
- Manages working relationships with advertising agencies and other servicing companies.
- 2-3 Years' product management or other pharmaceutical management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system
- Effective strategic planning abilities
- Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target audience
- Creative ability
- 1-2 years of Sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical market
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Effective forecasting, budgeting skills, Negotiation skills
- Goal and result oriented
- Proven team work with sales representative/managers
Method of Application
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.