- The HR Specialist will be involved with the Human Resources business plan for the JV
- These position holders will also monitor existing HR programs and will have the ability to enhance HR programs by customizing to meet the needs of the client new business ventures. Additionally, these position holders shall use knowledge of HR processes to improve speed and efficiency of services delivery in terms of all HR activities such as recruitment, performance management, and employee engagement
- Developing expertise in operations and systems as they relate to individual needs and requirements is essential.
- Shared responsibility with Line Managers on adequate resourcing of departments and other Human Resources matters via coordinating with other functional relevant HR staff.
- Provide input and required support to assigned groups re-structures, workforce planning, hiring requirements.
Work closely with management and staff of assigned business groups to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention within the business group
- Facilitate the design and implementation of Joint Venture HR goals and provide JV HR teams guidance for implementation and continual improvement.
- Participate in identification of key internal and external stakeholders and build a shared vision in support of HR strategies.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for JVs and departmental HR teams.
- Provide support to JVs for HR strategy implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or Economics.
- 9 years of overall progressive HR experience in areas such as performance and talent management, organizational design, leadership development, facilitation and training. Appropriate roles might have included responsibilities in talent and performance management, organizational development, leadership development, and facilitation and training
- An advanced degree is preferred but not required.
- HR Certification would be a plus.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to develop key performance indicators linking HR initiatives to bottom line results in terms of productivity, quality, safety, service, revenue and/or non-labor costs.