Job in a Service Provider for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a licensed Service Provider for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education of the Institute of Continuing Legal Education of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is seeking to hire an astute professional to drive organizational learning and growth through the position of:
The successful candidate will help gear the project of designing and implementing the mandatory legal training for lawyers that will run at NBA branch levels and also at all client’s training centers in Lekki phase 1 Lagos and Wuse zone 4 Abuja.
- The Director of Training will design, market, deliver, and run training programmes across the country.
- Has primary responsibility for developing and executing several technical learning and development programs
- Consults with business leaders and conducts training needs assessments to identify and create programs to improve efficiency which drive and support the alignment of the training strategy with business motives.
- Champions a learning culture that clearly promotes the significance of continuous learning by designing training programs and reinforcements that enable learning, retention and implementation of learning.
- Builds effective relationships and establishes professional credibility at all levels.
- Partners with management to continually assess learning needs, improve curriculum and develop standard operating procedures to ensure that trained associates are able to achieve personal and company performance requirements.
- Develops delivery plans in accordance with organizational and departmental goals for on-going and roll-out training which includes development of interim goals, schedules and allocation of resources.
- Formulates and implements training policies and procedures for standardization and delivery of training methodology
- Builds a high performance training delivery team through development, coaching, stretch goals, professional training, special assignments, recognition and recruiting of top talent.
- Leads the design and delivery of management development programs
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree in a related field not necessarily law, but advance law degree is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in an academic or training environment is an advantage.
- I.T skills are compulsory.
- Application is open to all however candidates with advertising background are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs