Administrative Job at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Posted on: 4 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
- To ensure that office premises are clean and tidy both in and outside.
- To take care of the garden by pruning and watering and keeping it clean.
- Ensure tea items are ready for staff to have tea/coffee.
- To ensure the safety of AHF property.
- Receive visitors and bring to the reception after scrutiny.
- Help with photocopying, binding and other office runs.
- Maintains generator logbook, accounting for all fuel consumption/ costs, minimizes fuel cost and does not permit anyone to operate the generator, unless authorized to do.
- Maintains cleanliness of the generator and its surroundings.
- Reports damages, abuse, repairs and arranges any replacements immediately with approval from the immediate supervisor. Does not undertake/order repairs without approval
- Ensure that all properties under his/her care is secured from loss or damage at all times.
- Responsible for office keys and is not to turn over keys to any other person other than his supervisor without prior approval
- Is NOT to use office properties for unofficial purposes or after working hours without prior approval
- GCE certificate with at least 2 years minimum working experience with NGO
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIDS Healthcare FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at the International Medical Corps
- Intervention Assistants at Coffey International
- Latest Vacancies at Action Against Hunger
- Logistics Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360