WILO SE is a German Pump Manufacturer based in Dortmund Germany, established in 1872. We have over 70 subsidiaries globally, we are the proud owners of Salmson Pumps of France, EMU Germany, Mather & Platt(Wilo India), et al. The WILO SE Group specializes in manufacturing of pumps for the building services, Industry and Water Management segments. Our pump range includes; Booster sets, submersible pumps, drainage, transfer, circulator, diesel transfer, split case, multistage, fire- fighting pumps, Vertical Turbine pumps. Line shaft pumps, end suction, horizontal multistage pumps et al. In Nigeria, we opened up a representative office in 2014, the legal set up with name WILO Pumps Nigeria Limited.
Provides prompt and professional technical product support and product pricing to external customers for all WILO products.
Establish a working relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
A. Responds to customer inquiries related to product pricing, and deliveries.
B. Assist in selecting the correct product to best meet the customer’s needs.
C. Provides product documentation and information to support external customers.
D. Guides customers to the appropriate direct distribution customer.
E. Provides first line technical support for pump applications.
F. Route requests and unresolved issues to the designated area.
G. Provide aftermarket parts support for Domestic customers for all WILO products.
H. Assist customers with responsible installation of products.
I. Responsible for interdepartmental correspondence communicating customers’ concerns.
J. Documents all customer interactions and complaints through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
K. Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
1. Must display a strong mechanical ability.
2. Ability to manage multiple customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
3. Displays the ability to organize and maintain various files and logs.
4. Demonstrates the ability to own customer requests and follow them to completion.
5. Excellent experience with computers and software.
6. Capable of communicating to a technical or non-technical audience.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills. WILO Pumps does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of our employment opportunities and benefits.
Education and Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering or related technical field in pump industry: 1-3 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline preferred
• Sales/Marketing/Applications experience in pumps and hydraulic equipment preferred.
• Ability to respond with a strong sense of urgency and care to customer requests, inquiries, and problems.
• Ability to maintain positive and constructive relationships internally and externally, even under difficult circumstances.
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience with KSB, Lowara, Grundfos, Homa, CRI and Saer Distributors.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org