StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
• The personal assistant to the managing director (MD) ( preferably female) will provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
• She is expected to have in-depth knowledge of the various business units under the Group
• She will be in charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the MD at seminars, symposia, etc.
• The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills
• She must have international exposure (preferably studied abroad)
• Her duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
• This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
• In a nut shell the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MANAGING DIRECTOR, helping her to manage and prioritize her time.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between her and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which she is a member.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD to match his requirements.
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
• Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when needed. Any other duty that may be given from time to time.
Skills (All Essential):
Forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “Exec-A901″ as the subject of mail. Submission closes 15th June, 2015.