New Vacancy at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 19 May, 2015
Deadline: 23 May, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Me Cure the leading Healthcare Company in Nigeria is employing the services of aspiring marketers to promote a very unique health product on contract basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions
- Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
- Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities to senior management colleagues.
- Responsible for performance appraisal of marketing and sales managers and for providing training and development opportunities including a national sales and management training programme.
- Bachelors degree in any Business field, Masters in marketing or Professional Diploma will be an added advantage
- 7- 10 years experience in insurance/retail/consumer goods industry with at least 4 years spent in a senior managerial marketing position with a minimum of 10 to 15 marketers reporting to the candidate
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Background check will be conducted to ascertain provided information by candidate
- Performance indicators and targets with incentive, upon confirmation of appointment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services