Current Job Offer at Wemy Industries Limited
Posted on: 18 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Wemy Industries Limited - A Manufacturing company located in Lagos Mainland requires the services of a Purchasing and Supply Officer.
- Analyze procurement requirements and select the most appropriate methods based on standard interpretation.
- Maintain accurate record of purchases.
- Process the necessary procurement documentations.
- Search for interested suppliers, negotiate the best deals for the company and constantly review bidding process.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price-lists.
- Carry out all necessary procurement activities.
- Ensure the proper execution of all procurement processes.
- Handle the Ports and Customs clearance.
- Liaise with the International vendors.
- Responsible and accountable for all export/import related matters.
- Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authorities.
- Invite, assess and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposal.
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration/Purchasing and Supply/Engineering/Accounting (A background in cost accounting is an added advantage)
- Ability to multi-task and a team player.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attentive to details and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, are required.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in procurement/purchasing and importation.
- Willingness to source the market for best deals possible.
- Applicants are required to be resident in Lagos.
- Minimum of 2.2 is required for this role.
Method of Application
Comment/like this blog, then send your CV and covering letter as ms word attachment to: email@example.com quoting 'Talent Managers' in the body of your email as soon as possible
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Job Openings at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company