New Job at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 31 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- As the Regulatory Affairs Associate you will ensure the compliant registration of new and maintain registration of existing drugs according to global registration requirements whilst developing regulatory project strategies.
- Strategic planning and co-ordination of submission of drug registration applications in a timely manner and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations
- To ensure that documents for new registration and re-registration are got to ensure submission is achieved by due dates
- To ensure that submissions for license renewal are done in good time before license expiry so as to achieve approvals and to avoid top line impact due to license expiry.
- To enhance and facilitate approval of new products and re-registration of already approved products as at when due.
- At least 3 years experience of a broad range of regulatory work in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Capable of working independently and creatively to achieve objectives.
- Ability to direct and lead a team when required to do so to meet goals and timescales dictated by the market demand.
- Technical competence and good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good inter-personal skills to establish and develop working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability and willingness to travel and attend meetings and seminars to keep abreast of current and future regulatory requirements.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited