New Job at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 11 May, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensure end-users are fully enabled to meet the organisations strategic objectives via the use of IT.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize and schedule problems resolution. Escalate problems (when required) to the IT Services Manager.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Email User creation, configuration and management.
- Basic training of users and creation of manuals to aid use of Email and other standard applications
- Attend to incoming requests from end users via telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Escalate and Pursue resolution of persistent issues or service failures through the Business Development Manager, Hospital IT
- Degree in a related IT discipline with minimum of 2 years relevant IT Experience.
- Certifications in Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL an advantage.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems i.e. Windows / Cisco Network Environment.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with third party service providers and vendors
- Broad knowledge of technical, developmental, application, business and current trends in IT.
- Highly mature with strong interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: "Infrastructure Support Engineer" to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Jobs at Nisa Premier Hospital
- Physiotherapist at Sport and Orthopedic Medicine Clinic
- Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Nurse Anaesthetist at Abuja Clinics
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue
- Dialysis Technicians at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing