StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our Client is a global leader in the telecom/data-services sectors delivering wide range of affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services across Africa.
The Market Specialist is required for the Marketing Department. The office holder will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for overseeing and managing different aspects of the marketing cycle specifically relating to pricing, product packaging, promotion management and campaign communications.
- Oversee channel usage campaigns for retail outlet (shop and kiosk) merchandizing.
- Take the lead on customer acquisition projects and continuous improvement of the current. pricing portfolio.
- Plan and implement the use of targeted media to engage and convert different target audiences.
- Create initiatives for the utilization of non-traditional forms of media.
- Ensure all company products are packaged appropriate for the target audience.
- Manage product launches using the 360 degree approach to marketing.
- The successful candidate must have a first degree in Social sciences, marketing or other related fields, a second degree (masters or MBA) and professional membership will be an advantage.
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the above capacity, preferably in a communications firm, FMCG or any other related job environment.
- S/he must display good negotiation skills, possess excellent customer service skills and strong brand management capabilities.
Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry in Otta, Ogun State. Due to the need to be proactively abreast of global best practices for health safety and environmental matters, is seeking the services of an Occupational Health Nurse (Company Nurse) who will carry out the deliverables below;
Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
Candidates that meet the above specification should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MARKET SPECIALIST‘ OR ‘Nurse-OTA’ as the subject of the application. Application closes 12th May, 2015.
Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.