- Business Development (Transformers and Substation Equipments) and EPC/T&D Projects with focus on West Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia.
- Branding, Promotions, Marketing & Sales of Transformers/Substation Equipments and EPC/T&D Projects.
- Tendering, Bidding, Order Booking and developing the opportunities for Generation Power and T&D Projects from Nigeria & neighbouring countries.
- Co-ordination with Ministries & Parastatals, Utilities, Regulatory Bodies for Clearances and Consents, Payment Security etc.
- Co-ordination with Project Consultants & Equipment Suppliers. Formulating long term / short term strategic plans, budgets to enhance sales, conducting negotiations & marketing operations thereby achieving increased sales growth across region.
- Deploying suitable market research tools to gauge market trends and competitor activities to gain the competitive edge on the market.
- Managing marketing functions like product planning & road maps, consultation and business development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualification: Engineering + MBA(Marketing) from premiere institution
- Total Experience: 10- 15 Years of extensive business development experience in the same sector.
- Nigerian National
- Proven Track Record in relevant products and services
- Proven Track Record in leading work force of minimum 20 Sales/BD personnel.
- Proven Track Record of contributing in Company’s growth in the domain of products dealt in.
- Willing to travel extensively within Nigeria and West African Region.
- Smart and Energetic with excellent business acumen and communication skills
- Highly social and excellent in managing business meetings and calls.