Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 29 April, 2015
Deadline: 5 June, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Nation delivery Nigeria Limited - Our company is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics. Nation delivery Nigeria Ltd , is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speedprecision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are a Lagos based socially responsible firm operating in service industry rendering essential services to wide range businesses.
We are presently seeking to expand and consolidate in this regard. Thus, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Clients Service Representatives are needed to promote a courier services.
- To assist in promotion and marketing of our services to target clients.
- Working closely with Chief Executive Officer in identifying prospective clients.
- Developing marketing strategies that would enable our company access our target clients.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospects
- Undertaking presentations on business proposals for prospective and existing clients where necessary .
- Will set up in-person appointments, correspondence and phone contacts with prospects
Requirements & Qualifications
- OND in Marketing or any other relevant course.
- Previous marketing experience is of advantage but NOT compulsory
- Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneur drive
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), have passion for marketing, be confident, intelligent and smart
- Must be able to promote, market and sell our services
- Must be goal/target-oriented, self-driven and able to achieve target and meet deadlines.
go to method of application »
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile and running necessary errands.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of delivery status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Nationdelivery
- Cluster Legal & Claims Manager and Corporate Affairs Manager at Maersk Line
- Latest Jobs at AA Rescue
- Fresh Jobs at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Admin Manager at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Damco Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Rovedana
- General Manager - Liner at GAC Nigeria