Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
We are currently working with a Leading E &P company based in Nigeria for an urgent search of a Security And Sustainable Community Development Manager. See below for details.
- Manage corporate security Operations and sustainable Community Development(SCD) budgets and contracts.
- Manage the implementation of sustainable Community Development Framework, including Memorandum of Understandings with relevant host Communities.
- Serve as Client’s Crisis Management Team and Security Incident Review Panel.
- Manage the Government Security Agencies (GSA) deployed to Client’s Operations and hold regular meetings with GSA Leadership.
- Manage the Implementation of the Security Management System to reduce security incidents.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of the Field Security Supervisors(s) and Community Relations Officer.
- Develop and Implement Facility Security Plans with asset teams and review/ sign-off contractor’s security plans and monitor implementation through the field security officers.
- Ensure the Host Communities derive optimum benefits from the opportunities offered by the Nigerian Content Act 2010 and related Regulations.
- Bachelors Degree or HND in Sciences or Humanities
- At least 10- 20 years experience working in supervising/managing security operations and sustainable community development activities.
- Knowledge of E&P Business and understanding of the local environment.
- Background within the Military or Police or department of state Security Services Force will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on an offshore platform.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- High level of integrity, tact and a deep respect for confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
- Good team Player
- Ability to manage change.
go to method of application »
We are currently working with a leading Indigenous E&P based in Nigeria, in an urgent search for an Associate General Counsel (Legal Position). Interested Candidates should have a minimum of 8 (eight) years’ experience in a legal department of a public quoted company. See below for details.
- Overall accountability for legal matters for the E&P departments; functioning as the legal representative on the LT of related GMs with single-point accountability.
- Overall accountability for legal matters for HSSE, Base, Community and Lands; functioning as the legal representative with single-point accountability for these teams.
- Provide sound legal advice and support for E&P operations across Drilling, Production and Maintenance Operations, the Gas Business, HSSE, Base and Community Operations, Lands, etc.
- Provide due diligence on all upstream transactions that portend legal, commercial and or reputational risks e.g. acquisitions, divestitures within the E&P departments.
- Advice the General Counsel on use, optimization, retention and evaluation of external counsels in the E&P functions.
- In particular, act as the contract holder for all community-based external counsel.
- Responsible for managing all land acquisition, settlement to relinquishment, including all forms Of land-related, HSSE related claims and compensation.
- Lead legal and regulatory compliance in the E&P departments; ensuring material risks have remedial plans and are integrated into the corporate risk management system.
- Act as liaison between the E&P legal unit and the other legal units i.e. the corporate legal unit.
- Experience in dealing with local and international statutory and regulatory bodies governing Companies generally and those within the oil & gas industry in Nigeria and UK.
- LL.B (LL.M or PhD)
- Regulatory Advisory knowledge
- Negotiation skill
- Membership of a professional Association
- Minimum of 8 (eight) years’ experience in a legal department.
- Strong commitment ethics, integrity and cost control
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mentoring skills
- Knowledge in use of outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal Skills
go to method of application »
We are currently working with an International Exploration & Production Company presently in a JV partnership. See below for details:
- Guide the company on adherence and ensure that the requirements by the federal, state and local regulators are met as they apply to construction and operational facilities in the oil and gas sector.
- Interface and interact closely with the JV Partnership and HSE Teams.
- Provide specialist HSE advice and assistance to operations and to all concerned as required.
- Prepare, implement, assign responsibilities and monitor HSE work-plans and assess HSE field activities.
- Verify through inspection that relevant HSE standards are met.
- Develop and implement a Process Safety Management program that ensures workforce fluency/knowledge in Process Safety Management and benefits.
- Participate in HSE activities including risk assessments, audits, HSE meetings and forums.
- Monitor effectiveness of all assigned HSE programmes, procedures and practices.
- Inspect accidents and safety mishaps, involve in investigations towards preventing re-occurrence.
- Ensure Safety in Design in implemented in the construction of facility.
- Assess HSE field activities.
- Generate weekly, monthly, annual HSE reports and also conduct required HSE training for the workforce.
- Requires previous managerial or supervision experience with a minimum of 12 years of experience in Health, Safety & Environmental related field in an international E&P.
- Requires excellent diplomatic and communication skills to manage JV relationships
- Safety operational experience is preferred.
- Familiar with industry-standard HSE processes such as Hazard and Effect Management Process
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft power point, excel, words, projects etc )
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.