Job at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 2 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
IST Nigeria Ltd combines sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the position of:
- The is vested with the responsibility of managing the business development team while overseeing the smooth running of the day to day operations of the several product solutions across various branch locations.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating business models and functional processes for various product solutions.
- Conduct quarterly competitor performance research, analysis, recommendation and reporting for the new media services arm of the company.
- Conduct simulation/user test exercises on mobile solutions to determine percentage readiness for deployment, communicate and track the correction progress of identified loop holes/errors.
- Develop and report operations and management procedures for the said applications.
- Manage and supervise product solutions' integrations, information requirement gathering and the successful/profitable operations of such product solutions in the deployed locations.
- Develop and enforce the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Resourcefully ensure that all help and support issues (technical or not) are handled timely and efficiently.
- Monitor content entry across various products solutions to ensure relevance and timeliness.
- Train Product Solutions Operations Officers and recommend most suitable candidates to the Human Resource department.
- Collate, analyze and report the weekly operation activities of the various branches where the company's product solutions are running.
- Draw weekly insight reports covering the weekly activities of the entire Business Development Unit.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc certificate in any Social Sciences or Management related field.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask, coordinate resources (people, time) and multiple functions/projects effectively.
- Sound analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good writing skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent Computer literacy skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing outside the FCT need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited