Asst. Drilling Cost Controller at WTS Energy
Posted on: 26 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construc-tion, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
About the job
- Assist in preparation of well cost estimates for Budget and PDCs
- Follow up stock reconciliation between quantities issued to wells and quantities actually consumed and the consequent stock reintegration
- Participate in the monthly closure activities such as the SKF, Accruals and Rig Activity reports.
- Ensure quick invoice processing in the IMP-SCAN workflow
- Review of Drilling PR/PO before release by hierarchy
- Participate in sub-committee meetings with Partners for budget and performance review
- Prepare cost control booklet for assigned rigs
- Periodic review of wells cost against closure forecast for assigned rigs with credible comments for variations identified
- Prepare monthly wells performance and life of project reports for assigned rigs
- Ensure SOX compliance, purchase order reviews, accrual back-up etc
- Provide information on drilling cash calls to aid billings to partners
- Follow-up in STAR the creation of drilling RFS.
- Provide necessary information to Auditors and partners in Well Audits. Contracts,POs, Invoices etc
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria
- Bsc/HND or its equivalent in Social Science/Engineering with minimum of 5 years post qual. experience
- Good analytical skill and knowledge of cost control tools such as UNISUP (SAP), Business Warehouse, Microsoft Office Suites etc.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas business and good knowledge of drilling operations.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited