KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out and provide supervisory oversight for Research Activities through:
- Company and industry analyses.
- Thought leadership publications by KPMG Nigeria.
- Periodic relevant research to equip our local intranet.
- Periodic competitive intelligence report.
- To carry out and provide supervisory oversight for Business Development (LOB) Activitieshttps://www.myjobmag.com/control/panel.php
- To Lines of business (LOB) strategy sessions, technical sessions and national accounts meetings.
- Client care assessment programme
- Provide supervisory oversight for knowledge management activities.
- Supervise the development of knowledge management content on the intranet and the dissemination of the information as appropriate to promote familiarity and usage.
- Give the feedback on the usage and demands of information on the intranet to knowledge managers.
- Provide other supervisory oversight as may be required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of First Degree in Social Sciences with a minimum of second class lower degree.
- Minimum of 5credits at O’levels (SSCE) Maths and English inclusive at a sitting.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in research, strategic planning and/or business development functions.
- Possession of masters’ degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.