Jobs in a Legal Publication Firm
Posted on: 25 January, 2012
Deadline: 27 January, 2012
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A Law publication firm situated in the heart of Lagos is interested in recruiting well experienced personnel for immediate employment in the following capacities:
1. Head, Legal Department (Ref: LPHL 01)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure comprehensive compilation of Legal authorities - both local and foreign
- Oversee the process of initiating and developing innovative contents into publications
- Manages the legal team to ensure thorough analysis and review of legal publications
- Has overall responsibility for monitoring legal events and developments
- Manages the process of ensuring the 3rd Level Proofreading, quality control and meticulous review of content.
- Computer literacy is a must.
Education: LLB; B.L (LLM is an added advantage)
Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with strong background in litigation
Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive, inline with top notch industry standards.
2. Part Time/Freelance Researcher
Are you a duly qualified lawyer with significant experience in drafting commercial agreements?
Are you interested in making additional income without leaving the comfort of your office?
Lawyers with experience in drafting agreements in the following areas are needed:
- Aviation: LPHL 02
- Insolvency: LPHL 03
- Maritime: LPHL 04
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com, including your area of interest by quoting the applicable reference number as the subject matter of the mail on or before 27th January, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Managers at Jade & Stone Solicitors
- Legal Vacancy at EZ37 Solutions
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Law firm
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Legal Consultants at Imani