Job at International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nigeria
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: 4 May, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nigeria, a reputable international NGO that supports the building of electoral democracies with support from USAID seeks qualified applicants to fill the following vacancies in its Abuja office:
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming helpdesk ticket, telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interview users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to IT-HQ.
- Create and maintain documentation of support activities and providing status updates to customers; Provide effective incident and problem resolution using automated systems and processes.
- Analyze and evaluate incident reports and make recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
- Communicate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing software and hardware.
- Test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid staff in performing work.
- Train other staff on software and hardware.
- Perform administrative functions on Windows servers in conjunction with the Senior Network Engineer. This will include server upgrades and solving issues related to AD, SMS, Print Services, and other applications that use Windows Server. Work with HQ to deploy new technologies and assist in training of local personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/BEng Computer Science/Engineering or minimum of 5 years relevant field experience with reputable organizations or international NGOs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type written application, current resume, copies of certificates and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Latest Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Senior Relationships Manager at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Career Opportunities at INTERSOS - 78 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Mercy Corps - 6 Positions
- Project Coordinator at Seefar
- Office Administrative Manager at Chemonics International