Job Vacancy at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 23 April, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Foods Limited was founded by Engr. Segun Emmanuel Olaye, who is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer. He bagged his Masters Degree at Odessa Engineering Institute in 1984 in the former Soviet Union, now Ukraine. During his six-year stay abroad, he missed a lot of African delicacies which was not available then in Odessa, USSR. This led to conception of Ayoola Foods Ltd in 1991 and was registered as Food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Issue the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send report to Quality Control Supervisor.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans.
- Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
- Desired Courses: Microbiology, Food Tech, Industrial Chemistry and related courses.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven skills in industry standards, quality control activities, quality inspection activities, quality reporting and material control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables