Efficacy Homes work with many of Nigeria premier real estate investors in transforming distressed and tired properties ready for remarketing. new builds, conversions and extensions.
We have Architects, Certified Project Managers, Surveyors & Structural Engineers who are experts in the process. Our professional highly accredited teams and digital workflow management system allows actual live input into projects from your phone and desktop.
Have a look at our gallery to see some of our developments – remember you are always welcome to view existing projects in their current state as well as completed ones.
Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes: Studies building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations. Inspects structure to ascertain obstructions to be avoided to prevent weakening of structure resulting from installation of pipe. Locates and marks position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors, using ruler, spirit level, and plumb bob. Cuts openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using handtools and power tools. Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine. Bends pipe to required angle by use of pipe-bending machine or by placing pipe over block and bending it by hand. Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, and lead, and non-metals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic, using handtools and power tools. Joins pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints. Fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking. Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures, such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units, dishwashers, and water softeners. Repairs and maintains plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains. May weld holding fixtures to steel structural members.
Responsible for laying out and fabricating structural steel and sheet metal in order to build metal structures. Welds and cuts steel, interprets blueprints, and works with concrete reinforcing steel bars.
• Build and install iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings, bridges, and other structures. It also involves and not limited to the below;
• Cut, position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete.
• Repair older infrastructure.
• Make, weld, and cut structural metal on site.
• Erect steel frames.
• Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
• Drill holes into steel for bolts.
• Number steel according to assembly instructions.
• Unload and stack steel.
• Hoist steel into place in the framework.
• Position steel with connecting bars and spud wrenches.
• Work with driftpins to align the holes in the steel with the framework holes.
• Use plumb bobs, levels, and laser equipment to check alignment.
• Bolt or weld piece into place.
• Set reinforcing bars into forms to hold concrete
• Cut bars with metal shears and torches.
• Install stairs, handrails, or curtain walls. Fabricating Scaffold, Gates etc.
Must be hardworking and possess a good team spirit.
Applicants should send their CVs OR Personal Details to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as same as the job title applied for.