Job in an Out of Home Advertising Agency via MasterMind
Posted on: 9 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
WorkSpace is urgently recruiting on behalf of its clients, an Out of Home Advertising Agency in Nigeria, to fill the position:
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or ICAN, ACCA or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in manufacturing, auditing, or FMCG.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Technical) at Mooreadvice
- Executive Assistant Trainee at The Plenipotent Company
- Fresh Jobs at Del-York Group
- Sales Representatives at Richbrands Group
- Business Development Executives at Clarion Events West Africa
- Web Developer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Web Developer at AceTech Business Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Del-York Group